Thursday, July 31, 2014

one day to go...


There is just one more day to go until my boys are back, our house is filled with the hussle and bussle of daily life and a few fun days with my mother.  Feel like I accomplished most of the things on my to-do list, in fact there were a few things that I added in along the way that were exciting...playing tennis with my hubby for instance.  All of my crafty goodies are tucked away for a couple more weeks after a week of cutting, sewing and just having some artistic me time.  Decided to create a few sewing books which included so much I love about the process of creating.  Used a bit of everything from fabric and felt to vintage lace and buttons.


The inside of the book includes five "pages" created from fabric, each with a different trim stitched on to the end.  Perfect size for my pins and needles.  Loved the first one so I made two more.


There will be more creating in a couple of weeks, but until then time to enjoy time with my boys until then.  Hope your summer is full of some creating, relaxation and trying something new.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I know a momma who will be very happy tomorrow!! Your sewing books are darling, what a cute idea!