Wednesday, July 2, 2014

it's a secret...

photo
It is Wednesday, right?  It is quite amazing how easy it is to lose track of time in the summer.  Back to searching for my bucket list items today and adding this one to my list at #5.  If only this is what mine looked like today, but it will take time and patience.  I have attempted to grow flowers but cannot keep them up like this.  Need to search out Florida flower seeds and hope I have better luck in my containers the next go around.  My morning glory is spreading though and by the time I get a week to myself it will be in need of a hand to guide it in the right direction.  I do wonder though what critters might find a home in my secret garden here.  Not a fan of snacks and spiders, but they need a home too.  Snapped this photo of my strawberry plants this morning that are pretty healthy still so I was thinking this will be my starting point.  Enjoy your Wednesday!

1 comment:

heather gilmour said...

Your strawberries looks great! I'm sure that you will grow and other flowers well!

Regular domestic cleaning Mitcham